Hacken International

Sunday, November 12, 2006

No Comments on The Wedding: Hacken Surrenders and Asks for Mercy

Thursday, October 26, 2006



Hacken Lee is getting married soon, but the date has been kept a secret. Even Andy Lau and Alan Tam do not dare to reveal the date, preferring to let the groom announce it himself. Yesterday, Hacken attended a “Jade Singers Celebrate TVB Anniversary” activity and indicated that he feels glad that he has good relationship with people, which is why non of his friends have betrayed him and announced his wedding date.

Will not let Wedding Affect Work

Hacken avoids the topic of his wedding totally and refused to answer any questions regarding it. He says it is because getting married is not like a “City Leisure” programme and he does not want to announce the date to answer to the public. With regards to the many reports surrounding his wedding, he says some of them are true. But he wants to clarify one that claims he will ignore all work for his wedding. Hacken says “I will not let my wedding affect work. Some reports indicate that I will take a one month break. I am just a worker, not like Alan who has a lot of wealth. I will continue to work and not rest. The new album will come out on 1st November. So I will still be working this period. (Reporter: Releasing and album and getting married counted as double bliss?) “ I just want to thank everyone. But I really have nothing more to say on this.” He then raised his hand in mock surrender and asks the reporters to let him off.

There are some reports that said that Joey Yung called Hacken to ask him to join the Emperor group. Hacken said that he is still under contract with Universal and we will continue to put his heart to fight for Universal.

Translated by: Gillian
Original Article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home