Hacken Strongly Denies That He Has 'Before-Marriage Fright Sickenss'
Friday, Novemember 24, 2006
Hacken will marry next Tuesday, soon-to-be-groom, it is definitely something to be happy about, however lately he has been followed closely by the reporters, causing his much burdensome, his mood is very grumpy! He even said that everytime he goes out is like being raped, very helpless! Hacken says that his everyday life is like normal, when he sees people on the street, everyone understands that situation, it is actually a false story being made up, he says: 'I am considered well-mannered, my parents said that chinese people can be said to be the most well-mannered, otherwise I would use a bat to hit them, actually is very upsetting within my heart I am yelling at them with bad words! Because it is very annoying, also bothering to my family members, and even to my good friends, saying that they announced by marriage date."
Translated by: Jane
Original Article
Hacken will marry next Tuesday, soon-to-be-groom, it is definitely something to be happy about, however lately he has been followed closely by the reporters, causing his much burdensome, his mood is very grumpy! He even said that everytime he goes out is like being raped, very helpless! Hacken says that his everyday life is like normal, when he sees people on the street, everyone understands that situation, it is actually a false story being made up, he says: 'I am considered well-mannered, my parents said that chinese people can be said to be the most well-mannered, otherwise I would use a bat to hit them, actually is very upsetting within my heart I am yelling at them with bad words! Because it is very annoying, also bothering to my family members, and even to my good friends, saying that they announced by marriage date."
Translated by: Jane
Original Article

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home