Hacken Clarifies That He Does Not Have 'Anxious Sickness'
Friday, Novemeber 24, 2006
Hacken, to marry his girlfriend of 10+ years on November 28th, speaking of the news that uses the headline 'Hacken is like a madman', Hacken replies: 'right now, when I go out, I feel like I am being raped, I don't mind letting reporters take pictures, everyday when I go out there is reporters following me, the pictures and the story line are two different things when it comes out, the feeling is like being raped by words." Hacken clarifies that he does not have 'anxious sickeness.'
Translated by: Jane
Original Article
Hacken, to marry his girlfriend of 10+ years on November 28th, speaking of the news that uses the headline 'Hacken is like a madman', Hacken replies: 'right now, when I go out, I feel like I am being raped, I don't mind letting reporters take pictures, everyday when I go out there is reporters following me, the pictures and the story line are two different things when it comes out, the feeling is like being raped by words." Hacken clarifies that he does not have 'anxious sickeness.'
Translated by: Jane
Original Article

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home