Hacken messes up the rap in Tung Wah Charity Show
Sunday, December 11, 2005

A grand charity show, Tung Wah, was held last night, Hacken and Miriam were the first to perform a tongue twister and a rap, but they messed up many times. Hacken felt very sorry, and admited that he was getting old and next time he will try harder.
The grand fundraiser for Tung Wah was held last night at TVB City. Lydia Sum, Liza wong, Eric Tsang and Nancy Sit were the host, as for Hacken Lee, Miriam Yeung, Joey Yung, Twins, Eason as well as recently popular Angela Tong and so on performed for the show.
The first perfomers Hacken Lee and Miriam Yeung, performed rap, when the two sang "Ah Lam's Diary" and "I Want", they forgot the lyrics, which made them unable to catch up to the song. Hacken later, feeling guilty said "I felt very bad, I've sang this song beforehand and had a practice run, but it still isn't my own song! (This time is it old cat burning the wiskers? *chinese saying*) I am still a person, but an old person" Hacken laughed and said "At least this proves that it was live! I only messed one line up! I will try harder next time." (This event fundraised $400 000?) "It doesn't matter how much this event made, the most important is that it's charity!"
Translated by Tracy @ http://s14.invisionfree.com/Hacken_International/ [Please do not copy and post without permission]

A grand charity show, Tung Wah, was held last night, Hacken and Miriam were the first to perform a tongue twister and a rap, but they messed up many times. Hacken felt very sorry, and admited that he was getting old and next time he will try harder.
The grand fundraiser for Tung Wah was held last night at TVB City. Lydia Sum, Liza wong, Eric Tsang and Nancy Sit were the host, as for Hacken Lee, Miriam Yeung, Joey Yung, Twins, Eason as well as recently popular Angela Tong and so on performed for the show.
The first perfomers Hacken Lee and Miriam Yeung, performed rap, when the two sang "Ah Lam's Diary" and "I Want", they forgot the lyrics, which made them unable to catch up to the song. Hacken later, feeling guilty said "I felt very bad, I've sang this song beforehand and had a practice run, but it still isn't my own song! (This time is it old cat burning the wiskers? *chinese saying*) I am still a person, but an old person" Hacken laughed and said "At least this proves that it was live! I only messed one line up! I will try harder next time." (This event fundraised $400 000?) "It doesn't matter how much this event made, the most important is that it's charity!"
Translated by Tracy @ http://s14.invisionfree.com/Hacken_International/ [Please do not copy and post without permission]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home